Located in Calle Baldons street, in the middle of l´Alfàs old town, this ethnographic centre studies, documents, preserves and promotes the material and immaterial heritage of l´Alfàs del Pi. The house was built in 1845, during the industrial revolution and the ceramic plate and architectonic elements of that period, with a ground floor, first floor, chamber and rear patio. The singularity of this museum is that is also has a green space across the street that was used as a vegetable plot and garden by its original owners. A temporary collection has been exhibited at the museum up to now, with a small sample of photographs and objects donated by various residents of the town, with which we can travel to the past to better understand who we are and where we come from. It is now empty.